All lineup sales are final upon purchase. We do not assure or guarantee your lineup will win in large field events. This website is not associated with any league or fantasy website mentioned here. We are an independent service for daily fantasy sports players.
Copyright © 2010-13 Daily Fantasy Sports Manager. All rights reserved.
$5.45 for a fantasy lineup that will have you competing in your daily fantasy leagues.
Package 1 - 10 Lineups: REG $54.50 - NOW $50.00
Package 2 - 20 Lineups: REG $109.00 - NOW $99.00
Package 3 - 30 Lineups: REG $163.50 - NOW $143.50
SAVE $$$ When You Buy Lineup Packages
Daily Fantasy Sports Manager (DFSM) brings you the fantasy lineups you need to stay competitive in your daily leagues. Sick of your goalie not playing? Game rained out? Player not in the lineup? No time? If you have these problems or others associated with picking a DAILY FANTASY LINEUP; we can help!!
“When I have the time I love to play daily fantasy sports, but when I don’t, DFSM is the answer to getting a winning lineup for less than the cost of a happy meal!”
John - Detroit, Michigan
TAKE A BREAK FROM GETTING YOUR BUTT KICKED AND GET INSIDERS PICKS FOR YOUR DAILY FANTASY SPORTS LEAGUE “Stop Guessing and Start Winning!”
“I’m a weekend fantasy player because I don’t have time during the week to take a couple of hours for research; with DFSM I have time to compete during the week.”
Darnell - New York, New York
10. Late scratches! Daily Fantasy Sports is FULL of late SCRATCHES!
9. Being hung over on Saturday leaves no time for research.
8. Weather! You are not a weather person…if you are…lucky you.
7. You just don’t have 2-3 hours to sift through information.
6. Tired of being beat by your friends? We are your secret weapon!
5. Dare to compare? Use our lineup(s) a benchmark for YOUR lineup(s).
4. Multi Entry Pools - you can hedge your lineups with one from us!
3. We won’t pick your favorite players, just because they are playing.
2. You know baseball, but want to play football, basketball or hockey.
1. Lets face it…losing everyday SUCKS!